Monday 29 October 2012

I want this house....

I want this house at 51 Seymour Road, Viewbank.... I want it bad!

Designed by Darlinghurst based Interior Designer Don McQualter - Retail designer for Scanlon & Theodore, Zimmerman & Mambo - it oozes a style and sophistication that belies its Viewbank address. Although I must admit I do love this pocket of the suburb having only discovered it late last year when I inspected the 'Seymour Spectacular'.

It's not exactly 'mid-century' but its design certainly employs the principles initiated by Modernism in the 50's & 60's. Alas, it is probably too grown up for me anyway. It is certainly too grown up for my bank balance ;)
Perfect kitchen!

Love the lowline fireplace, dark windows and orange rug!
Holiday feeling...
N  E  1  4  10  S?  All images courtesy Jellis Craig Ivanhoe

No comments:

Post a Comment