Monday 23 April 2012

The King of Buckingham

Recently I was reminded of this amazing house at 79-81 Buckingham Drive Heidelberg that came up for sale in October 2009. Unfortunately I didn't go to see it at the time but I remember how spectacular it looked when I saw it online. The rooms are spread over 3 luxurious levels, and include plenty of undercover parking, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a inground pool with cabana. It was designed by Building Designer/Architect Sol Sapir and built in 1971.


I have a hazy recollection that it may have been used in the telemovie 'The King' about Graham Kennedy and starring Stephen Curry. Please feel free to confirm or deny in the comments if you saw the movie or can vouch for the rumor!


Fantastic to see a home of this vintage updated sympathetically. This is exactly what we love to see at Banyule Modern!!
Images Jellis Craig Real Estate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment