Friday 30 March 2012

Potential potential

Achh okayyy, I've been slack with Banyule Modern lately. 'Busy-with-other-things-slack', but slack all the same! To be honest, I didn't really think anyone was reading this but my husband and maybe my mum occasionally, but lately I have had some awesome interactions with BM readers and so I feel a bit guilty about going off the air for a coupla weeks. I have not been doing right by the potentially fabulous mid-cent homes in the greater Banyule area!!

So back to it today, and the next week and the week after etal...

Kicking off with a potentially full of potential house at 422 Lower Plenty Road, Viewbank. (Anything that just has one picture and is slated for development usually gets my heart racing). It doesn't seem to be open for inspection but I might just check it out...
(Image courtesy Hocking Stuart Ivanhoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment